topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 1:38 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Do not attempt to get free stuff from freepay anymore!  (Read 3144 times)

Hirudin

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Do not attempt to get free stuff from freepay anymore!
« on: March 20, 2006, 03:30 AM »
Hi, as many of you probably remember I used to (late '05) have a signature line that said something like "Get a free Xbox 360!" which was a referral link to the freepay website. At the time, I had already received a free iPod from them (before they changed their name from "Gratis Internet"). I'm confident I will get a free Xbox 360 from them, but I would advise against attempting it from now on because of a couple recient changes they've made to their policies.

Here are the reasons:
1. They reciently changed their policy so that you have to complete all their requirements within 90 days. I've seen from experience that this would be nearly imposible if your friends are half as caucious with what they think is their personal information as mine are.

2. My sister was my last referral, and neither I nor my sister got credit for the offer she completed. I had this happen once when I was doing the iPod stuff. What used to have to be done is: wait 15 days (WAY too frigging long!), e-mail/send them a copy of your confirmation e-mail, then wait while they "confirmed" your order. NOW it's pretty much the same (you still have to wait 15 days, which is BS if you ask me) but there is no longer a way to e-mail them your confirmation e-mail, now you have to fax it to them!

They are actively trying to rip people off, and it REALLY pisses me off!

So, let this be a warning to anyone who may have been thinking about signing up for one of these sites: Don't start, or if you do, get all your referrals lined up before you join. Dealing with their fucking bullshit very may well take the 3 months they allow for everything. Let me re-itterate that I'm not saying that you wont get your product if you jump through their hoops, I'm only saying that they have now made it extremely difficault to complete the requirements in the time they allot. Also, if you do decide to join one of these sites, find someone deserving online and let them "refer" you, it wont change your elegibility/requirements/status, and will get them one step closer. With that said, here's my referral link... just kidding.

Sorry, but I'm going to put a few keywords below for people who may find this post whilst searching the net for information like this.
xbox360s.freepay.com sucks , ps3s.freepay.com sucks , laptops.freepay.com sucks , giftcards.freepay.com sucks , ipodnanos.freepay.com sucks , flatscreens.freepay.com sucks , gamingsystems.freepay.com sucks , handbags.freepay.com sucks , ipods.freepay.com sucks , premiumipods.freepay.com sucks , pcs.freepay.com sucks , macminis.freepay.com sucks , digitalcameras.freepay.com sucks , psps.freepay.com sucks , ipodshuffles.freepay.com sucks , ripoff , scam , didn't work , doesn't work , stole , not worth it , banana pudding , screwed , referrals , refer , free , sign up , www.freeipods.com
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 03:57 AM by Hirudin »

brotherS

• Master of Good Ideas
  • Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Do not attempt to get free stuff from freepay anymore!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 03:54 AM »
There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TANSTAAFL