ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Pledge & Final Release: Tell When Done

<< < (5/7) > >>

anandcoral:
Yes, the checksum is for the exe, as the values are also in the hash.txt file in the zip file, for anytime reference by the user.

I will mention so on the website, to clear any misunderstanding in future.

Regards,

Anand

Ath:
Yes, the checksum is for the exe, as the values are also in the hash.txt file in the zip file, for anytime reference by the user.

I will mention so on the website, to clear any misunderstanding in future.

Regards,

Anand

-anandcoral (July 11, 2012, 05:12 AM)
--- End quote ---
It would be more helpful to (also) publish the md5/sha hashes for the zipfile, as I'd be (theoretically) able to replace the exe, update the txt file with new hashes and publish a new zip-file...

anandcoral:
Good idea, thanks Ath.

So the website will have the hash for zip file and also the exe ; and mention so.

The zip file will have hash text for the exe, as usual. This to help if a user's machine gets infected, and he/she wants to verify the exe.

Regards,

Anand

ewemoa:
So the website will have the hash for zip file and also the exe ; and mention so.
-anandcoral (July 11, 2012, 07:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks!

dr_andus:
Hi Anand,

I was hoping to be able to use "Tell When Done" with ConnectedText (CT), but for some reason it doesn't work with it. Any idea why?

CT is a wiki that allows for inclusion or transclusion (including one page within another), and as I have some complex daisy-chains of inclusions, sometimes it takes 1 to 2 min for a page to process and be displayed (after clicking on a link). While that happens, CT simply says "not responding" (i.e. doesn't say anything), so being able to use "Tell When Done" would be great.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version