ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

<< < (3/3)

MilesAhead:
I personally think FileHippo has an exceptionally good (if not the best) setup for downloads. Everything on one tabbed page per title including links to previous versions. Very clear design.

--- End quote ---

I never really checked the site out before. I see what you mean though.  Bookmarked. :)

Forum based boards can throw you a bit. If you've been on a bunch you kind of assume the rules will be pretty similar and may not read them carefully.  Subtle differences can be annoying. But I do think it's a bit counter-productive not to at least ask one question before throwing up one's hands and kicking the chess board over. :)

I see more and more sites trying to filter out "fake complaint spam" for lack of a better term. They start out Register before you can post.  Then Register and click link in activation email. Then Register with link in activation email but before you can do that you have to decipher some Capcha' Crap, register, then use the link.  Then if it's a software publisher it becomes "registered users only" may post.

The net is really turning to crap fast.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version