ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

TED Notepad updated to stable version 6.0.1 Beta, Nov 2, 2011

<< < (3/3)

fenixproductions:
Edited: found auto-complete bug after 5 minutes :(
-fenixproductions (November 03, 2011, 10:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

What happened?  Have you reported it to Juraj?-rjbull (November 06, 2011, 11:25 AM)
--- End quote ---
When I select first list item to be inserted and hit Enter sometimes the 3rd one goes into text (or 2nd or 4th). This bug appears for every entry: pretty rarely highlighted word is pasted.

I think this may be an issue of automatic sorting option checked in but I still need to test it more.

No yet reported. I want to give TED more time and make full list of issues/suggestions (like I did in the past).

rjbull:
Edited: found auto-complete bug after 5 minutes :(
-fenixproductions (November 03, 2011, 10:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

What happened?  Have you reported it to Juraj?-rjbull (November 06, 2011, 11:25 AM)
--- End quote ---
When I select first list item to be inserted and hit Enter sometimes the 3rd one goes into text (or 2nd or 4th). This bug appears for every entry: pretty rarely highlighted word is pasted.

I think this may be an issue of automatic sorting option checked in but I still need to test it more.
-fenixproductions (November 06, 2011, 11:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

I confirm there's a bug that seems related to sorting.  I didn't have Sort checked, and things seemed to work correctly.  Then I checked it, and got insertions wildly different from what I'd tried to launch.  I can't confirm the exact position of the text inserted - perhaps I used a longer file than you did - but it certainly didn't put the right text in place.  Unchecking the box again put things to rights.

No yet reported. I want to give TED more time and make full list of issues/suggestions (like I did in the past).-fenixproductions (November 03, 2011, 10:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm glad to find someone else who likes TED Notepad!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version