ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: extract data field from files and produce alphabetical list

<< < (2/4) > >>

DyNama:
i ought to add, per #3, that the sort is to be not case sensitive.

skwire:
Please try this:  DyNamaParser

Run it, select your folder and let it work.  You can view the progress by hovering over the tray icon.  When it's done, it will pop up the standard save file dialog.  Please let me know how it works out for you.  Thanks.

DyNama:
worked great! that is absolutely marvelous! extraordinary! i've wanted a program like this for years! thank you very much!  :Thmbsup:

was that much trouble? i'm going to have to look into AHK, it seems to be very powerful.

this UK program provides this list for it's UK customers but not it's US customers. i actually complained about the missing list on their forum! i will post it in my old thread but for all i know, i'm the only one who missed it. thanks again!

DyNama:
oops, i did find a little error in it. in the ScheduleData-45133-OH34525R(All)-1321308000.XML file, the 50kb file, sample is a title that contains a comma:

Title="1,000 Ways to Die" CLetter="SPIKETV"

and the parser program cuts off the comma and everything in front of it: 000 Ways to Die

skwire:
worked great! that is absolutely marvelous! extraordinary! i've wanted a program like this for years! thank you very much!  :Thmbsup:-DyNama (November 02, 2011, 10:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're very welcome.  I'm glad it worked for you.

was that much trouble? i'm going to have to look into AHK, it seems to be very powerful.-DyNama (November 02, 2011, 10:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

No trouble at all.  I like parsing snacks like this one.

oops, i did find a little error in it. in the ScheduleData-45133-OH34525R(All)-1321308000.XML file, the 50kb file, sample is a title that contains a comma:

Title="1,000 Ways to Die" CLetter="SPIKETV"

and the parser program cuts off the comma and everything in front of it: 000 Ways to Die-DyNama (November 02, 2011, 10:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

Doh.  :-[  Totally my fault.  Please re-download and see if this build fixes that issue.  DyNamaParser

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version