ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: extract data field from files and produce alphabetical list

<< < (3/4) > >>

DyNama:
that'll do it! fantastic! thanx again!  :D

mouser:
Just wanted to stick my nose in the door and say how much I love seeing these kinds of threads  :Thmbsup:

DyNama:
Just wanted to stick my nose in the door and say how much I love seeing these kinds of threads  :Thmbsup:
-mouser (November 03, 2011, 05:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

thanx for the cool service, Mouser!

i've run our program, which i renamed DGNameParser.exe, several times without any problems  :P but when a fellow US user tried it, he posted this to that software's forum:

When running DyNamaParsar I get the following error msg. start when processing 495 of 576:

Error: Memory limit reacched (see #Maxmem in the help file).
The current thread will exit.
Line#
042:myBlock .= myTitles . "
--- End quote ---

skwire, what could cause that?

skwire:
http://www.autohotkey.com/docs/commands/_MaxMem.htm

AutoHotkey, by default, restricts the amount of memory per variable to 64 megs (but is easily changeable up to four gigs per variable).  This begs the question, though...  How large are the files he is running this on?   :tellme:  If you want, have him zip them up and send them to me for testing.

Here's a version that increases that to one gig per var:  DyNamaParser

DyNama:
...  How large are the files he is running this on?   :tellme:  If you want, have him zip them up and send them to me for testing.
-skwire (November 03, 2011, 10:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

i don't really know. i would guess the number of ScheduleData files are governed by how many weeks of past tv listings we keep and the size is governed by the number of channels in the listings. the total size of all my ScheduleData*.xml files is 1.7gb.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version