topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 11:53 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: SOPA: Alt view - You need to be Shakespeare or Picasso to Avoid Content Scraping  (Read 13405 times)

Stoic Joker

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
also i must say one more example. the mighty Steve jobs is a legend. Because capitalist america love heroes of the money. Best trader who make more money is a legend. What about dennis Ritchie? He made a operating system with simple gui. He wrote a genius programming language the C. In last 30 years many program writen with c. But none give copyright to him. If he was taking patent price 50 bucks from each program written with C language and made the press release show by himself, he could be richer than bill gates and more famous than Steve jobs. That's a modern nikola tesla - Thomas edison story. Everyone appreciate businessman edisson for selling them lamp. But no one give any single cent to nikola tesla forinvention of A.C.

:) :Thmbsup:

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • Tell me something you don't know...
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
also i must say one more example. the mighty Steve jobs is a legend. Because capitalist america love heroes of the money. Best trader who make more money is a legend. What about dennis Ritchie? He made a operating system with simple gui. He wrote a genius programming language the C. In last 30 years many program writen with c. But none give copyright to him. If he was taking patent price 50 bucks from each program written with C language and made the press release show by himself, he could be richer than bill gates and more famous than Steve jobs. That's a modern nikola tesla - Thomas edison story. Everyone appreciate businessman edisson for selling them lamp. But no one give any single cent to nikola tesla forinvention of A.C.

+1 for Dennis.

Tesla was a god.

Tesla wanted to do good for mankind, but was effectively sabotaged by bankers. Finding out about him is near enough to make you cry. Brilliance and tragedy.

Slow Down Music - Where I commit thought crimes...

Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong. - John Diefenbaker