ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Products designed to fail, a documentary

<< < (12/16) > >>

Ehtyar:
Jeez I wish I had this kind of spare time.

Ehtyar.

IainB:
Whatever.

wraith808:
Jeez I wish I had this kind of spare time.
-Ehtyar (November 08, 2011, 08:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Indeed. 

Truthfully, I didn't read the whole thing, as it seemed to be dissecting a couple of statements in extreme depth, and weaving it in with other statements, when the truth of the matter is quite simple.  I can't claim to be a scholar of the Koran, which is where the limited exposure comes from.  I didn't qualify it in relation to anything, because I wasn't trying to establish bonafides and it seemed that you might have more exposure than I so I asked a simple question.  Limited, however, does not mean no experience, and I have had occasion to study based upon specific needs.  That study did include more intense study of Wahhabism and its influence in certain areas.  I never said that all Mullahs pervert the Koran, nor even most- in fact I think that such a statement would be a disservice.  But unfortunately some do, just as some Christians pervert the bible (and I'm assuming that the same goes on in other religions, i.e. humans are humans and religion is a powerful tool).

Renegade:
But unfortunately some do, just as some Christians pervert the bible (and I'm assuming that the same goes on in other religions, i.e. humans are humans and religion is a powerful tool).
-wraith808 (November 08, 2011, 10:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hopefully, we can leave us Pastafarians out of all that!

Well... I suppose it's possible that some perversions go on... Though I've never heard of anyone putting ketchup on spaghetti... That truly is perverse!

This incident turned out not to be blasphemy.

Well, and then there are those luke-warm pastafarians that don't wear full pirate regalia... I'm guilty... :(

Yeah... I guess we pastafarians are debased humans too. :(

;D

mahesh2k:
Hopefully, we can leave us Pastafarians out of all that!
--- End quote ---

Oh yeah ?

Take this *dishkyaw*

;)

and this ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version