ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

BugAid for C# - Add-in for Visual Studio that improves the debugging experience

<< < (2/3) > >>

vitalyb:
You have done a great job. This is really a very nice & effective project. I am looking forward to buying it actually have to work with it.  So guide me through more on this that how can i buy it?
-jamijlex (December 02, 2011, 06:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the compliments, jamijlex :)
You can buy BugAid from the following link: http://www.bugaidsoftware.com/purchase/

If you have any further question or issues, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Renegade:
Sigh... You're killing me...

I've been dying to get back into coding mode, and this is only fueling that!

(Stuck in marketing mode ATM.)

Looks super sexy though! I can't wait to try it in a month or 2 when I can free myself of some stuff.

:Thmbsup:

vitalyb:
I know the feeling :)
During some time in a big software company, in which I was coding about 2-3 lines a week, I started to get weird hand-shakes. Feeling relieved only after I started coding at home.

Anyway, when you're back to code-world, try us out and let me know if you have any questions!

wraith808:
I know the feeling :)
During some time in a big software company, in which I was coding about 2-3 lines a week, I started to get weird hand-shakes. Feeling relieved only after I started coding at home.
-vitalyb (December 02, 2011, 08:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

And *that's* why I turn down any promotions to management.  No amount of money is worth losing the enjoyment of coding- I've tried it and I don't like it. :)

But *this* I will be trying as soon as our release is done (don't want to chance any new things on my system at *this* stage :))

vitalyb:
Hey guys,

We've added a new license model to BugAid - It is now free for open-source projects!
Since quite a few of you are donating your coding time, I am sure it might be useful to at least some of you.

You can apply for a free license here.

Enjoy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version