ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

classify data

<< < (3/3)

kalos:
it is not exactly what I need and I think I cant make it by my own to be as the one I need, so can you help me with this please

the steps the user will follow are these:
1) place a date at "here I place a date: (this will make some dates be calculated below)
2) place your text at "here I place some text" (this will make the text append at the correct date in the calendar at right)

any hint?

capitalH:
it is not exactly what I need and I think I cant make it by my own to be as the one I need, so can you help me with this please

1) place a date at "here I place a date: (this will make some dates be calculated below)
2) place your text at "here I place some text" (this will make the text append at the correct date in the calendar at right) (see attachment in previous post)any hint?
-kalos (November 07, 2011, 01:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

I am not sure what the last version that I uploaded cannot do in terms of what you are requesting now.

Type your first date in cell A1, and the formula to calculate the second date in A2.
First text in cell B1, second text in b2.
Etc.

kalos:

2) place your text at "here I place some text" (this will make the text append at the correct date in the calendar at right) (see attachment in previous post)any hint?
-kalos (November 07, 2011, 01:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

I am not sure what the last version that I uploaded cannot do in terms of what you are requesting now.

Type your first date in cell A1, and the formula to calculate the second date in A2.
First text in cell B1, second text in b2.
Etc.
-capitalH (November 08, 2011, 12:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

DC Excel3 gives me this screenshot:

which is not the same as the one I posted above
is this due to 2003 vs 2007 conversion or I miss something?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version