ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

SOLVED: Log off & Standby in 1-Click

<< < (2/5) > >>

4wd:
If it's set up that way won't it sleep on every logoff? Or can you tune it?-MilesAhead (October 27, 2011, 08:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes and possibly.

You can set it to run after a period of idleness that will be aborted if any activity, (ie. no one logs in), but as to whether you can apply it to a single person or not will take a bit of experimentation.

BTW, the trigger event required is: System->Winlogon->7002

I found this workaround:-MilesAhead (October 27, 2011, 09:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nice find :)

MilesAhead:
Thanks for the additional info 4wd.   :Thmbsup:

magician62:
Have you looked at Boot Snooze by our estemed moderator ? Boot Snooze Its a slightly different approach

Ath:
Have you looked at Boot Snooze by our estemed moderator ? Boot Snooze Its a slightly different approach
-magician62 (October 28, 2011, 11:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's why you're magician :Thmbsup: (at least for today ;D)

I was searching for this to suggest as the solution, but couldn't remember the name. :-[

TheArt:
-magician62 (October 28, 2011, 11:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes I've already seen that program but I don't want to reboot my computer. If only in that program the button "Restart then Standby" was substituted by "Log off then Standby" !  :D

Anyway is my request possible with Task Scheduler? I'm not a guru on using computer  :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version