ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Keeping track of software license/serial keys

<< < (7/9) > >>

mitzevo:
I use KeePass and RoboForm (the safenotes feature) to store important stuff like serial numbers, accounts, etc. Before that I just had a directory with .txt files for each program - actually I think I also used my email account to send (or save drafts - gmail, etc.) myself the codes/numbers, then after that I started using fSekrit, but now the two programs I mentioned first are my main tools for the job  ;D

edbro:
Wow, all the threads today have the same theme!

Again, I use Evernote to track all my SW reg codes. I like having all my data in one place, readily available. I'm using Evernote to track all my contacts, web passwords, sw registrations, recipes, etc.

mitzevo:
Wow, all the threads today have the same theme!-edbro (September 04, 2007, 12:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

Just the ones I'm posting in! Today (for me) is, Password Manager theme day..  ;D hehe, j/k

katykaty:
I use Password Agent from Moon Software

http://www.moonsoftware.com/pwagent.asp

I've also downloaded something from Comodo (iVault I think) but haven't tried it out yet.

rjbull:
I use KeePass and RoboForm (the safenotes feature) to store important stuff like serial numbers, accounts, etc.
-mitzevo (September 04, 2007, 12:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sounds like you're already suited, but you might like to look at MemPad which is a small, fast, portable, tree-style notekeeper with encryption.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version