ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Wikileaks says financial 'blockade' could put it out of business

<< < (4/5) > >>

40hz:
@40, please post links to the 0.0000001%. I'm really curious about that stuff now! ;D
-nosh (October 25, 2011, 08:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ah! I take it you're one of those "advanced collectors" or "discriminating connoisseurs" you see mentioned on the plain paper book covers so often found in the newsagent's back room...

Can't be of much help with that I'm afraid. That minute fraction represents the bit of erotic frission that's specific to each individual libido...

As they say: What's sauce for the goose is another man's turn on.

(But you know the sort of things THEY say.)    ;D

nosh:
But you know the sort of things THEY say.
--- End quote ---

Only too well. :P Cheers!

superboyac:
@40, please post links to the 0.0000001%. I'm really curious about that stuff now! ;D
-nosh (October 25, 2011, 08:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ah! I take it you're one of those "advanced collectors" or "discriminating connoisseurs" you see mentioned on the plain paper book covers so often found in the newsagent's back room...

Can't be of much help with that I'm afraid. That minute fraction represents the bit of erotic frission that's specific to each individual libido...

As they say: What's sauce for the goose is another man's turn on.

(But you know the sort of things THEY say.)    ;D
-40hz (October 25, 2011, 10:40 AM)
--- End quote ---
;D ;D
You are my favorite person!

f0dder:
They could easily have had the same impact using a much more limited or staged release of documents in their possession on more than one occasion. But they instead chose to show some 'attitude' and rashness. And that will cost them dearly in the long run. Possibly even to the point of it being their undoing.-40hz (October 24, 2011, 12:11 PM)
--- End quote ---
Spot on the sugar.

Before releasing anything in public, they should have data-mined and cross-referenced things heavily, and worked together with global media to run some in-depth unveiling of corruption.

The only things I can remember seeing in Danish media wrt. wikileaks have been...
1) the Assange rape accusations - which didn't really have anything to do with WL as such.
2) bitching over leaks because of "zomg they're endangering the troops".

But any use of leaked material in stories about corruption? Haven't seen it.

wraith808:
Before releasing anything in public, they should have data-mined and cross-referenced things heavily, and worked together with global media to run some in-depth unveiling of corruption.
-f0dder (October 25, 2011, 08:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

That was if the release was *really* about unveiling something.  As it stands, it looks more like it was 'counting coup' than anything of substance.  And considering the fate of the person allegedly responsible for leaking much of the information, that seems a shame.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version