ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

24-Hours Giveaway - VX Search Pro

<< < (6/6)

J-Mac:
Though I missed the free license promo, the Pro version is certainly priced reasonably. Please post more reviews if you can DCers; if this search is that much better than Windows Search and Everything then I will definitely pick it up!

(Not that I don’t believe your proclamation of "a million times better than trying Windows search", Renegade.... but I have a feeling that you might have been using hyperbolè...   ;)   :D  )

Thanks!

Jim

EDIT:  I do like the fact that the developer committed to making shell integration configurable in November's update. Too many programs don’t offer that and become major nuisances because of it. Two examples are Ad Muncher and Surfulater; between them thay added 9 separate items to the IE menu! Ad Muncher seems to have finally fixed this and now has only one submenu instead, but Surfulater still has four entries there. I can remove all via the registry or utilities like Toolbar Cop but the next time IE is open and I start either app the entries all return.
 :(

erikts:
It is on GotD http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/vx-search-pro-v3-4-38

J-Mac:
Got it.

Thanks Erik!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version