ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DC Member Programs and Projects

RegMerge - Import REG files safely and selectively, or compare their content

<< < (2/3) > >>

highend01:
Wow, great application, nice features (and I have a use for all of them) :)

Well done!

mouser:
Looks very useful  :up: :up:

db90h:
Nice, but why didn't you enter this for NANY2012? :huh:
-Ath (October 21, 2011, 05:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

Mouser told me to, but I am so busy right now with other things (I published this a month or two ago, but didn't announce it) that I didn't take the time to fully read what it entails and such, and .. well, I just wanted to throw it out there .... Also, for all I know, I'll be dead by Jan 1 ;p.

I DO have an update for it *almost* ready, drag and drop support to drop REG files into it and an installer that bundles the 32-bit and 64-bit builds into one and registers a shell association with .REG files. However, gotta finish that up and get it on out. After that, and testing, it's 1.0 afaik. I mean, sure, I could add more features, but it's a simple thing, and should stay that way.

db90h:
I do have other freeware I could throw into NANY.. if I'm around on Dec 31st (and, God willing, I will be), I'll *try* to submit an even cooler piece of freeware ;). I have a backlog of like 10 really cool freeware projects.. Well, ok, cool to me.. lol.

pencoe:
Looks very useful  :up: :up:
-mouser (October 21, 2011, 07:41 AM)
--- End quote ---
+1  :up:  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version