ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

[BARGAIN] GTA Complete Collection - US$12.49

<< < (5/5)

KynloStephen66515:
Got myself this on GG while its on sale (£4.99 in the UK) as thats way to good of a deal to pass up!

Kinda getting annoyed with GTA IV though as it refuses to work on Windows 7 x86, yet san Adreas loads and plays with absolutly no problems at all!

wraith808:
refuses to work on Windows 7 x86
-Stephen66515 (October 22, 2011, 07:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

Eh?  I use Windows 7 x86 and it does work.  What kind of error are you getting?

I didn't think this is a problem with some versions.

KynloStephen66515:
refuses to work on Windows 7 x86
-Stephen66515 (October 22, 2011, 07:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

Eh?  I use Windows 7 x86 and it does work.  What kind of error are you getting?

I didn't think this is a problem with some versions.
-wraith808 (October 23, 2011, 09:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

At first it wouldnt even run, so I updated, and then it installed the new LIVE thing,, then it wouldnt even load, just gave some undefined error message...so then I tried in compatibility mode (Vista SP2) which gave a SecuROM Failed To Launch error.  So then I tried in compat mode for XP SP3, which allows me to login, get to the splash screens, which then DOESNT let me login on that menu, and when I start game, it gets to "Starting new game", I hear some guy talking (No visual) then it crashes with the following:

Im not even bothered about saving the game, as I bought it mainly cause I like the free-roam options, and on PC being able to update files and download addons (Graphical enhancements, extra vehicles etc...) and the draw of the Driving Physics alongside the crash detail make this better than any driving simulator out there!, so I have the sole intention of downloading a 100% save game file if I can ever get the game itself working (Not downloaded the savegame so thats not causing the issue)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version