ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Release: MPH (Media Player Hotkeys)

<< < (3/13) > >>

Martin0815:
tried MPH together with my MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 and ... it does not seem to work.
Using the tray context menu 1by1 reacts as expected, but using the multimedia keys does not cause a reaction.-Martin0815 (May 10, 2012, 09:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hi, Martin, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.  May I assume you have set up individual hotkeys for each action that correspond to your multimedia keys?
-skwire (May 10, 2012, 10:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry, I didn't get the point.

I set up single hotkeys, e.g. PlayPause, VolumeUp, VolumeDown, ShowHidePlayer.

But e.g. Volume(Up|Down) still uses the system volume up or down.

So I changed all configure hotkeys to use the modifier Ctrl and even now e.g. VolumeDown controlled the system volume by decreasing it, not the players (1by1) volume.

I thought the concept of MPH is to define/setup individual hotkeys.

skwire:
Would you mind emailing me your config.ini and hotkeys.lst file to: skwire [at] dcmembers [dot] com?

Also, which operating system are you using?

Martin0815:
Would you mind emailing me your config.ini and hotkeys.lst file to: skwire [at] dcmembers [dot] com?

Also, which operating system are you using?
-skwire (May 10, 2012, 11:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

Files and information sent to you via email!

Greets,

Martin

skwire:
Thank you for the files.  The fact that you previously mentioned that the tray/popup menu works as expected tells me that MPH is sending the correct commands to control 1x1.  I tested your files here and all four hotkeys work fine with the latest 1x1 player (v1.76).

This leads me to believe that there is a conflict going on with your multimedia keys.  It's possible that the IntelliType Pro software you're using is causing this conflict.  Can you verify within IntelliType Pro that your media keys haven't been assigned to other functions or something similar?  I use an older MS Natural keyboard like the one shown here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Natural_keyboard.  However, I do not use the IntelliType Pro software; I just use the basic driver that Windows installs for it.  If it's possible, maybe try disabling the IntelliType Pro software and see if that gets things working.  Please let me know.  Thanks.

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.0.3 - 2012-07-12
    + Added support for Spotify (http://www.spotify.com).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version