ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Release: MPH (Media Player Hotkeys)

(1/13) > >>

skwire:
NANY 2012 Entry Information
Application Name MPH (Media Player Hotkeys) Supported OSes Windows 7.  Probably works, but not tested on, Windows XP/Vista/8/10 Web Page Website Download Link Download Author Jody Holmes (Skwire Empire)
Description
MPH (Media Player Hotkeys) is a hotkey application designed to allow you to control various audio, video and media players from one set of global hotkeys.

Features

* Actions: Play, Pause, PlayPause, Stop, Next, Previous, Volume Up, Volume Down, Volume Mute and Show Popup Menu.
* You can set however many hotkeys per action as you would like.
* Extremely flexible hotkey system.  You can even use mouse buttons and the mouse wheel.
* Popup menu has configurable icon size: 16, 32, 48, 64 or 128 pixels.
* Currently, 19 applications are fully or partially supported: 1x1, AIMP, AIMP3, ALPlayer, ALSong, Billy, CoolPlayer, Foobar2000 WA, Foobar2000, KMPlayer, Light Alloy, Media Player Classic, Pandora Desktop App, PotPlayer, Quintessential Media Player, Screamer Radio, STP, Spider Player, Spotify, Trout, VLC, Winamp, and Windows Media Player.
Screenshots
NANY 2012 Release: MPH (Media Player Hotkeys)  NANY 2012 Release: MPH (Media Player Hotkeys)

NANY 2012 Release: MPH (Media Player Hotkeys)  NANY 2012 Release: MPH (Media Player Hotkeys)

NANY 2012 Release: MPH (Media Player Hotkeys)

Usage
Installation
Download the zip file and extract its contents into a new folder.  Run MPH.exe to start the application.

Using the Application
Set some hotkeys and try it.

Uninstallation
Delete the folder you unzipped it to.  The application doesn't write to the registry.

skwire:
[reserved]

zircle:
This looks pretty neat. Does this give priority for a certain media player over another? I notice when say i have ITunes and Foobar open, the pause/play button either doesn't work or gives ITunes priority even though neither are focused.

skwire:
Hmmm...iTunes isn't supported directly so I'm surprised it works but, yes, you can reorder the supported applications in the Players tab.

kyrathaba:
Very nice looking app, skwire!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version