ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Sansa Clip Zip: Wow!

<< < (10/16) > >>

tomos:
I presume they would work with computer type speakers as well ? (they're only advertised for headfones).
or maybe not worth getting unless the speakers are good? - I havent a clue about this stuff...
-tomos (December 11, 2011, 12:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

Probably would not hurt for computer speaker use.
Except that as computer speakers generally have their own built in amps, you're not gaining much except for possibly a cleaner signal.
Even so, very few computer type speakers would be able to reveal much of that signal quality anyway (my 2 cents )
-NigelH (December 11, 2011, 09:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

I know what you're saying (about quality of speakers) but e.g. I currently have an old ipod connected to 2.1 computer speakers (they not at all bad - with sub-woofer/bassbox) and I cant get much volume nor bass with it - the speakers are underperforming so it's gotta be the ipods fault. I was considering getting the sansa clip for use the same way until I reread the thread and SB was saying it wasnt great for connecting to speakers - hence the interest in your post about Fiio amps.

Edvard:
You need one of these:

Ath:
Sexy!  ;D ;D

I learned a bit of that tube-technology when in (high)school, but was luckily born in such a year that I also was thought digital technology with 8 bit microprocessors 8)

tomos:
^
^ @ 300 to 450 euros -
it can look as sexy as it wants, I've better ideas for my money :p

:D

Edvard:
 ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version