ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Real life version of a Half Life 2 map

<< < (2/6) > >>

jgpaiva:
The best part is that the guy who is filming doesn't appear to have a safety rope or anything like that :o

KynloStephen66515:
Did anybody else find themselves leaning when he was walking across those thin poles? :s

The best part is that the guy who is filming doesn't appear to have a safety rope or anything like that :o
-jgpaiva (October 11, 2011, 05:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

He did seem to clip himself on once or twice, but for about 95% of it, he seems to be "Free Walking" the entire thing :O

Lashiec:
And you call THAT a speedrun? :P

Edvard:
The Wikipedia entry says that video is a test for acrophobiaw, and the original Youtube description says:
The original version. Filmed with a Sony handycam. No clipping.
--- End quote ---

Insane :o

Myself I'm not particularly afraid of heights, but I do have a healthy respect for them. :Thmbsup:
(says the guy who, when a teenager, worked two summers at the carnival tightening Ferris Wheel turnbuckles from a few stories up; no safety line.  :'( )

If by some perverse turn of fate you liked this video, look up Mount Huashan.  :sick:

capitalH:
The Wikipedia entry says that video is a test for agoraphobia, and the original Youtube description says:
-Edvard (October 12, 2011, 04:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

The Acrophobia  entry says "Acrophobia  is an extreme or irrational fear of heights." Fearing this is not irrational. More likely this is a test for insanity.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version