ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

THQ deal week at Steam

(1/3) > >>

4wd:
Metro 2033 for $5.00 today or the THQ Collection for $49.99 during the week (Includes 15 items: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, Titan Quest, Titan Quest - Immortal Throne, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, Saints Row 2, Warhammer® 40,000™: Dawn of War® II, Red Faction Guerrilla, Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® II Chaos Rising, Metro 2033, Darksiders™, Homefront, Red Faction®: Armageddon™, MX vs ATV Reflex, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution)

THQ deal week at Steam

wraith808:
Thanks!  For once I hadn't been on steam... hope they put Space Marine on sale near the end of the week, though I doubt it.

lanux128:
a little bird told me that these are the daily deals (in no certain order) though Steam/THQ might throw in a twist. the list looks alright, though that MX vs ATV game might be replaced with CoH

* Metro 2033 - today
* Darksiders
* Homefront
* MX vs ATV Reflex
* Red Faction: Guerrilla
* Red Faction: Armageddon
* Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II Chaos Rising

wraith808:
Well, I see three new games in my future... I already have M2033, 40K CR, and RF:G... so Ill get all the rest other than the racing game.  And then have *more* games not to play...  :-[

4wd:
I was seriously considering the Collection, (had it in the cart), but then thought I've already got STALKER, not really into RTS and ended up just getting Metro 2033.

Hope they put up Homefront for a really good price.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version