ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

THQ deal week at Steam

<< < (2/3) > >>

wraith808:
Hope they put up Homefront for a really good price.
-4wd (October 11, 2011, 12:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm waiting on that one, RF:A, and Darksiders (though more 40k would be nice too)

wraith808:
a little bird told me that these are the daily deals (in no certain order) though Steam/THQ might throw in a twist. the list looks alright, though that MX vs ATV game might be replaced with CoH

* Metro 2033 - today
* Darksiders
* Homefront
* MX vs ATV Reflex
* Red Faction: Guerrilla
* Red Faction: Armageddon
* Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II Chaos Rising -lanux128 (October 10, 2011, 10:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, at least one of these is wrong as it's the excellent, but definitely often-discounted Titan Quest that's the game of the day.

lanux128:
Unfortunately, at least one of these is wrong as it's the excellent, but definitely often-discounted Titan Quest that's the game of the day.-wraith808 (October 11, 2011, 01:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

yeah, THQ got wind of this thread and ninja'd the list.. :P

4wd:
75% off Red Faction franchise today.

Here's hoping that if Homefront is put up, it will be cheaper than AU$15, (for physical product + AU$4.90 P&P) available at Mighty Ape until 10:00 AEST, Oct 14th.

Then again, given the review here I'm not sure I'm willing to even spring for $15....

Deozaan:
By the way, if you've never played Red Faction 1, you're missing out on a great game! It's only $2.50 for the remainder of the daily deal period.

The quality is comparable to Half-Life, in my opinion.

I can't say the same about the rest of the franchise, regrettably. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version