ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Recommend host for slide shows?

(1/4) > >>

rjbull:
mouser makes screencasts to show features of some of his programs.  For the rest of us, there's Jing, but Jing seems to work on either single screenshots or five-minute movies, and you can't annotate the movies.

I'd like the equivalent of Wink, i.e., a series of screenshots that can be annotated individually, and assembled into a slide show that the viewer can step through at their own pace, including stepping backwards.  Can anyone recommend a good host for such slide shows?  I don't have Flickr or YouTube accounts, and maybe somewhere else is better.  Ideally I'd like at some space free, as it's not something I'm likely to do very often.

cranioscopical:
How about one of the screensaver programs as an inexpensive option? If mouser's doesn't do the trick I think gPhotoShow would.

KynloStephen66515:
How about a bit of jQuery? that ought to do the trick...very simple to code as well :)

rjbull:
Sorry, folks, I wasn't clear.  It's not the making of the slide shows that I'm concerned about at present - it's a suitable hosting site to upload them to, so anyone with a link can see them, like Jing does.

KynloStephen66515:
So you want a free web host...somewhere to store the images and link people to them?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version