ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Dungeon Defenders - A Tower Defense CO-OP RPG

(1/6) > >>

p3lb0x:
Dungeon Defenders

About the Game

Dungeon Defenders is a Tower Defense Action-RPG where you must save the land of Etheria from an Ancient Evil! Create a hero from one of four distinct classes to fight back wave after wave of enemies by summoning defenses and directly participating in the action-packed combat!

Customize and level your character, forge equipment, gather loot, collect pets and more! Take your hero through multiple difficulty modes and challenge/survival missions to earn more experience & even better treasure. Join your friends with 4-player online and local (splitscreen) co-op to plan your strategies together or compete in PvP Deathmatch.
- Stolen from Steams page on it

I found it to be a quirky little game that I am sure people here on DC would appreciate. It's not out yet but will be on the 19. of October. Because I am sure there'd be people here willing to play the game with me I just went ahead and snagged a four pack while the preorder discount still was active (Also netting us some valve game related DLC). Just give a quick shout out if you want a copy of it, what timezone you're in and what time frame you think you'll be available in. To avoid people just hopping in and snagging up these copies I'll look at join dates and post counts before giving out any.

To avoid any confusion, I am already sold out!

Link to steam page

Link to screenshots and videos

skwire:
I'll take one.  Do I qualify?   :D

capitalH:
I'll take one.  Do I qualify?   :D
-skwire (October 10, 2011, 02:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

I believe you need 2500 posts to qualify :D

This sounds seriously cool - almost makes me wish to install Steam

skwire:
I believe you need 2500 posts to qualify-capitalH (October 11, 2011, 12:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hehehe...I didn't even realise that I was...

skwire:
...that close.   :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version