ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Dungeon Defenders - A Tower Defense CO-OP RPG

<< < (5/6) > >>

wraith808:
I don't think you can get a 4-pack if you already own the game. I might be wrong though
-p3lb0x (December 11, 2011, 07:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

This is true.  You can add it to your cart, in which case you get the warning about owning it, and that you should buy it as a gift.  But unlike other cases, the buy as a gift button is disabled.

Deozaan:
I don't think you can get a 4-pack if you already own the game. I might be wrong though
-p3lb0x (December 11, 2011, 07:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

Someone who doesn't own it can buy the 4-pack and "trade" the extra copies to someone who already owns it, which they can then hand out to whoever they please.

You can add it to your cart, in which case you get the warning about owning it, and that you should buy it as a gift.  But unlike other cases, the buy as a gift button is disabled.
-wraith808 (December 11, 2011, 10:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

There are ways around this which allow you to gift a 4-pack to someone else. That someone else then has all 4 games and must hand out the extra copies. But I'm pretty sure they can't accept the gift/hand out individual copies if they already own the game before the 4-pack is gifted to them.

wraith808:
There are ways around this which allow you to gift a 4-pack to someone else.
-Deozaan (December 11, 2011, 11:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

How, if I may ask?

Deozaan:
There are ways around this which allow you to gift a 4-pack to someone else.
-Deozaan (December 11, 2011, 11:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

How, if I may ask?
-wraith808 (December 11, 2011, 08:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm a bit hesitant to post it on a public forum for fear that somehow it will be responsible for Steam becoming aware of the "problem" and fixing it. I'll tell you in PM.

lanux128:
Dungeon Defenders - Free Weekend

Kick off the weekend by playing Dungeon Defenders for FREE starting now through Sunday at 1PM Pacific Time.

Additionally, pickup Dungeon Defenders and DLC* this weekend only at 50% off the regular price! Sale ends Monday, March 19th at 10AM Pacific Time.

*Excludes the Quest for the Lost Eternia Shards Parts 1, 2, and the Complete Bundle.
--- End quote ---
• http://store.steampowered.com/app/65800

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version