ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Main window font size

<< < (4/7) > >>

cranioscopical:
Gee whiz! Not only did you respond but you were thoughtful enough to preset it with my favourite colours and fonts.

How did you know?

IainB:
That's garish enough to make me feel a bit queasy!
"Custom ugly" is right.
Still, it demonstrates the ability to customise the appearance. Thanks.    :Thmbsup:

IainB:
I would prefer to use Firefox (my preferred browser), but I have not yet found a similarly useful script/add-on.
-IainB (October 08, 2011, 11:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's easy enough to toggle this one any number of ways. Have you tried and rejected it? It's not perfect.

-cranioscopical (October 09, 2011, 11:51 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks, I knew I could use a a setting like this in FF, but I want to be able to set the colours on the fly, as per this screenshot from my Chromium browser:

cranioscopical:
On the first pass, I failed to realize that I'd have to increase the grid row height by as much was required.  :-[

The ability to set larger fonts is very much appreciated — helps a lot!  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

superboyac:
How's this for custom ugly: (see attachment in previous post)
-mouser (October 16, 2011, 08:28 PM)
--- End quote ---
I know it's considered ugly, but it's not too far off the kinds of schemes I set up for my applications.  I don't care about beauty with this stuff; I'm usually far more concerned about drawing the eye to the appropriate places, and if I have to use clashing girly pastel colors to get the proper effect, I will.  Thanks mouser!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version