ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

NAS Recommendations?

<< < (9/22) > >>

Renegade:
Re. UMart' website: yes, it does look like you did it, (  ;D )
-4wd (October 06, 2011, 08:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hehehe~! ;D

I've done some spectacularly beautiful sites in the past, but all the design was done for me. I just had to cut up things in Photoshop and code it all. It's when I start from scratch that things begin to slowly degenerate into a chaotic mess that will make your eyes bleed.

I updated my post with a little UMart info since just before your reply.

Re. UMart' website: yes, it does look like you did it, (  ;D ), but I've ordered things and specified pickup, they'll confirm stock and send an email when it's ready, I replied and said I'd send somebody to pick it up, (my sister who works near them), zero problems.-4wd (October 06, 2011, 08:07 PM)
--- End quote ---
-4wd (October 06, 2011, 10:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sounds good. Thanks for letting me know. :)

4wd:
Their cafeteria-style shops seemed a tad odd the first time I went in, but I've bought a truckload of stuff there and certainly saved over the few other stores that I'm familiar with here. (I probably know Georgetown better than I know Melbourne.) -Renegade (October 06, 2011, 10:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Their Mitcham store is better, they have shelves/tables with the equipment, (MB, case, router, etc), stacked on so you can pick and choose, (not the RAM/CPU/SSD/HDD though).

Renegade:
Their cafeteria-style shops seemed a tad odd the first time I went in, but I've bought a truckload of stuff there and certainly saved over the few other stores that I'm familiar with here. (I probably know Georgetown better than I know Melbourne.) -Renegade (October 06, 2011, 10:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Their Mitcham store is better, they have shelves/tables with the equipment, (MB, case, router, etc), stacked on so you can pick and choose, (not the RAM/CPU/SSD/HDD though).
-4wd (October 06, 2011, 10:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

So you can effectively browse the store?

That would be cool. Sometimes I really want to SEE model A, B, and C before I buy something.

Looks like it's about as far as the Clayton store from me as well... Not too bad.

lotusrootstarch:
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I went to Mitcham branch and bought the last two RND4000 there last Sunday.

Not all branches maintain stock for 4-bay NAS, so ring them up before you get there.

4wd:
--- End quote ---

So you can effectively browse the store? -Renegade (October 06, 2011, 10:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

Think Cash & Carry - almost all of the stuff is in its original box but at least you can touch the box :)

Still a looonnngggg way from the likes of DSE where you can fondle the naked merchandise....besides that, lotus nicked all the NASs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version