ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

My experience ordering BT...Oh what a headache

<< < (3/3)

awopbamboo:
I had EXACTLY the same issues.

So, I emailed [email protected] (the Cheif Exec)

Within 2 days it was all sorted. I have a guy hpone from the Chief Execs office (James or John) he gave me is direct dial number, so I could call him anytime. And monitored my order until it was all sorted and complete.

Send an email explaining your situation and I promise it willbe sorted!

awopbamboo:
Ah, found the old email...

The guy that sorted out my issue in the end was call JAY.

----------------------

Thanks for taking the time to contact  Mr Buckley . I am really sorry to hear about the problems you have had with requesting BT Infinity. I’ll be doing all I can to get things right for you as quickly as possible. 

As I mentioned to you I will be contacting our high level BT Infinity team to look into the current order that has been processed and confirm that your line can support BT Infinity. As soon as I get confirmation I will contact you again.

If you need me for anything you can call on 01277 326147 or drop me an email. I’m usually in the office Monday to Friday, between 8am - 6pm. I’ll  contact you again tomorrow.

Kind regards Jay.

Jay Clements

Executive Level Complaints (Consumer)

Chairman & Chief Executive's Office

Tel: 01277 326147

E-mail: [email protected]

Web: www.bt.com

We really do care www.btplc.com/Responsiblebusiness/index.htm

Need help? www.bt.com/help

Watch us www.youtube.com/btcare

KynloStephen66515:
Ah, found the old email...

The guy that sorted out my issue in the end was call JAY.

----------------------

Thanks for taking the time to contact  Mr Buckley . I am really sorry to hear about the problems you have had with requesting BT Infinity. I’ll be doing all I can to get things right for you as quickly as possible. 

As I mentioned to you I will be contacting our high level BT Infinity team to look into the current order that has been processed and confirm that your line can support BT Infinity. As soon as I get confirmation I will contact you again.

If you need me for anything you can call on 01277 326147 or drop me an email. I’m usually in the office Monday to Friday, between 8am - 6pm. I’ll  contact you again tomorrow.

Kind regards Jay.

Jay Clements

Executive Level Complaints (Consumer)

Chairman & Chief Executive's Office

Tel: 01277 326147

E-mail: [email protected]

Web: www.bt.com

We really do care www.btplc.com/Responsiblebusiness/index.htm

Need help? www.bt.com/help

Watch us www.youtube.com/btcare

-awopbamboo (November 27, 2012, 09:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

Awesome, I'll give that number a call tomorrow...I'm more annoyed at the fact I don't get paid for taking this time off while waiting for engineers that don't turn up.

Renegade:
You're not the only one:

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/customer_service

;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version