ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

PageSpy - A swiss army knife for web-developers

<< < (2/4) > >>

taichimaster:
Thanks a lot for the great review Joto.  I just installed the trial, it's very stable and I am liking it so far!

Have you tried any free alternatives and see how it stacks up against PageSpy?  PageSpy seems to have a bigger feature set on displaying the Forms and other collections (images, querystring etc).  But the IE dev toolbar and DOMHelper supports dynamic add/modify/delete DOM elements and CSS rules after the page is loaded.

Internet Explorer Developer Toolbar Beta
DOMHelper

JoTo:
No, haven't heard so far from this two tools. PageSpy was the first and only program i heard of.

I'll give both others a try. At least DOMHelper uses .Net Framework, and this means for me it is unusable for the bad coloring. But we'll see, trying doesn't cost anything.

Thanks for pointing this alternatives out.

Greeting
JoTo

mouser:
it also pays to mention that firefox has a number of very good addons to do this kind of thing.
not sure how they compare to pagespy.

mouser:
am i the only one having problems seeing the images?  they are hosted on imageshack so it could be a local problem.

in the future when you add pictures to a post, use the attachment feature (click additional options at the bottom of your post) to add pictures from local file directly to your post.  you can place attached pictures anywhere you want after you attach them by using:

--- ---[attach=1][/attach]
where 1 is the # of the attachment you want to place.

Sugar:
Joto, I am as impressed with your review as I am with Page Spy. (or will be impressed with it soon.  :) )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version