ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

The False Positive and Improperly Rated Site Epidemic

<< < (13/16) > >>

db90h:
What I mean to say is --- please, everyone, help spread the word ;). I would also like to reiterate that no profit, or even exposure is being generated for me. I am not even using my company or real name, nor linking to my site, nor anything - as I do not want there to be any doubt this is for the good of ALL OF US. In fact, I am trying to get out of the site, leaving it to volunteers, though ...

tomos:
I sure hope this anti-FP action will go well.  :up:

However, already been told that the thread will move to another domain, I am not inclined to register at Bitsum's, in order to upload a post or two. I think more people than me may have had a similar thought.

-Curt (September 24, 2011, 05:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

It has been moved already -- http://falsepositivereport.com
-db90h (September 26, 2011, 08:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

my login doesnt work for this site (just reporting, not bitching!)

db90h:
-tomos (September 27, 2011, 09:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

Stephen from DC here admins and hosts the site... but I will check into it and see if I see the issue. Sorry for this. It is new, so there are kinks ;)

db90h:
--- End quote ---

If you can elaborate, perhaps it might be helpful too... ;). Sorry again.

EDIT: We did NOT migrate accounts, as I thought we would. The reason being is that the new site is using SMF 1.1.15, while I use SMF 2.0.1 .. so it would have been a harder issue.

tomos:
--- End quote ---

If you can elaborate, perhaps it might be helpful too... ;). Sorry again.

EDIT: We did NOT migrate accounts, as I thought we would. The reason being is that the new site is using SMF 1.1.15, while I use SMF 2.0.1 .. so it would have been a harder issue.
-db90h (September 27, 2011, 09:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

no worries - I made a new account and posted already earlier :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version