ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Toggle Touch Screen

<< < (3/4) > >>

MilesAhead:
This page has some stuff about pen and touch tablet settings.  I don't know how useful it is:

http://www.webtlk.com/the-definitive-windows-7-commands-guide/

ebennetthill:
Thanks. Always good to see these kind of pages. I've got it bookmarked now.
That would allow me to make a macro with AutoHotKey to start the Control Panel applet and toggle the touch screen.
I'm still interested in an application that might work "behind th scenes" to do this. I'll let you know if I come across anything.

skwire:
I'm still interested in an application that might work "behind th scenes" to do this. I'll let you know if I come across anything.-ebennetthill (October 03, 2011, 10:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

Part of the issue here is that I don't think any of us coders have a tablet to work/test with.  That makes it very difficult to provide you with a solution.   :(

MilesAhead:
I'm still interested in an application that might work "behind th scenes" to do this. I'll let you know if I come across anything.-ebennetthill (October 03, 2011, 10:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

Part of the issue here is that I don't think any of us coders have a tablet to work/test with.  That makes it very difficult to provide you with a solution.   :(
-skwire (October 03, 2011, 10:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Also there used to be quite a bit of IBM "user written software" floating around on the web.  If you could find a ThinkPad forum or just search there may be some utility written by an IBM employee as a hobby, that might be a utility for it.  I remember there was lots of stuff like multiple virtual desktops and that type of thing.  Esp. stuff written in Rexx.

ebennetthill:
Part of the issue here is that I don't think any of us coders have a tablet to work/test with.  That makes it very difficult to provide you with a solution.   Sad
--- End quote ---

Yes. I appreciate now that it is a very specialized request. Thanks for all you do around here.

Also there used to be quite a bit of IBM "user written software" floating around on the web.  If you could find a ThinkPad forum or just search there may be some utility written by an IBM employee as a hobby, that might be a utility for it.  I remember there was lots of stuff like multiple virtual desktops and that type of thing.  Esp. stuff written in Rexx.
--- End quote ---

Thanks. I'll keep my eyes open for something like this.
I will report if I come across something useful.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version