ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The Boozernet...

<< < (8/8)

p3lb0x:
I spilt beer in my old laptop while pretty drunk a few months back. Shorted out most of the keyboard and some of the ports. It was alive enough for me to backup however and still kind of works. Except it sometimes keeps typing 6's for some reason where the only temporary fix is mashing random keys until it stops.

KynloStephen66515:
I spilt beer in my old laptop while pretty drunk a few months back. Shorted out most of the keyboard and some of the ports. It was alive enough for me to backup however and still kind of works. Except it sometimes keeps typing 6's for some reason where the only temporary fix is mashing random keys until it stops.
-p3lb0x (October 17, 2011, 09:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

ITS POSESSED!  :hanged:

Eóin:
Not PC related but one night I accidentally spilled a full pint of Guinness into and old CRT TV. Surprisingly even after turning it upside down on a towel barely a drop poured back out. Still worked perfectly the next day, if a bit smelly.

KynloStephen66515:
Not PC related but one night I accidentally spilled a full pint of Guinness into and old CRT TV. Surprisingly even after turning it upside down on a towel barely a drop poured back out. Still worked perfectly the next day, if a bit smelly.
-Eóin (October 18, 2011, 06:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

You can power the world with that stuff lol

Eóin:
Ha, well it has kept me fueled many a night :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version