ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The Boozernet...

(1/8) > >>

Renegade:
Have you ever posted or bought on the Internet anything not sober? (Drunk or high -- doesn't matter.)

I know some here have. ;)

I was just checking email and saw a domain renewal notice for "whatireallythink.info"... Yeah... Must have had a few when I bought that one. :P

Heck, while I'm only a few in, I managed to buy in-game credit for a game I play... to the tune of $125. But it's a 40% bonus right now... Should I get another couple sets of credit? It's reusable across games when they end...

So, c'mon... come clean... ;D :P

Eóin:
I don't tend to post anymore when tipsy, in years past I've probably regretted one or two drunken posts.  Off hand I can't think of any purchases, at least not any I later regretted.

I do however very often play Starcraft 2 online while quite drunk. Needless to say I lose a lot of those games very badly.

Renegade:
I don't tend to post anymore when tipsy, in years past I've probably regretted one or two drunken posts.  Off hand I can't think of any purchases, at least not any I later regretted.

I do however very often play Starcraft 2 online while quite drunk. Needless to say I lose a lot of those games very badly.
-Eóin (September 16, 2011, 10:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hahahaha~! :)

I try not to post... but it happens... And I try not to buy anything... but it happens... Over all there, I'm doing pretty well. But still, it's the posts that I hate clicking "Submit" or "Post" on. Pretty rare, but it happens.

For purchases, no regrets so far. For posts... can't say that... :(

app103:
I don't often drink. I can count the number of times in the last 15 years on one hand. And I get drunk even less than that. And I have a firm belief that computers and booze don't mix*, so there will be no drunk coding, posting, gaming, online shopping or anything else from me...ever.

*You aren't supposed to operate heavy machinery while under the influence. Since I can't lift it over my head with one hand I have never regarded my computer as being particularly light.

Stoic Joker:
If it's after 12 on a Saturday...  :drinksmiley:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version