ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

A unified solution for note taking and task management

<< < (2/11) > >>

vitalyb:
By proper task management I mean the whole deal, recurring tasks, reminders, postponing, setting a task to be "next tuesday". Think remember the milk :)

My hands are burning to do the whole myself, but I know this project is a bit too big for me right now :(

Paul Keith:
Full blown RTM is definitely hard to replicate. Outside of the two other similar site in Toodledo and Todoist ... I really have no idea. Sorry.

Paul Keith:
Last suggestion: http://www.todolist.co/compare.html

I can't really vouch for this app and all the android apps seem to have one or two star commentors highlighting their problems but outside of rich text editing, this seems to have all the features you want. At least that's the sales pitch.

wraith808:
^ You might want to put a little blurb above whatever you have in the center of your two textblocks with the name of the site; Whatever you have between doesn't show up for me, so your post seems a bit lacking in details. :)
-wraith808 (September 13, 2011, 02:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry. Come again?
-Paul Keith (September 13, 2011, 03:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

I see now it's a Youtube video (from the tags).  But youtube isn't always available.  Re-read your post without the video.  It's not really understandable, at least IMO from seeing it in that manner, so I was suggesting to maybe say the name of what you're referring to, as it's not specified in your post anywhere.

Paul Keith:
Ahh I see. Actually Opera tends to white out the flash too and it still made sense to me from here but maybe it's because I wrote it so your post really confused me.

For those who can't quite understand the post, we're talking about Workflowy

Btw, these seems to be all of the popular Android productivity apps: http://mashable.com/2010/05/30/android-productivity-apps/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version