ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Any wordpress coders here available for hire?

(1/6) > >>

superboyac:
Our business is going to need someone who is familiar with wordpress coding.  We need to pay someone who can make a custom plugin to allow some cool layout options for the website content.  It needs to be a plugin and not a one-time website design because we are programmatically challenged, and need to tweak things and add content using some kind of GUI from the admin control panel.

I would be interested in anyone here, or even if you know of someone.  I am currently writing my design requirements and will sent it to anyone interested.  Thank you.
Design requirements (last modified 9-20-2011)
Any wordpress coders here available for hire?(click on the thumbnail to enlarge the image, or download it to zoom in on the details if necessary.  A pdf is attached as well.)

Renegade:
Are you able to post any further details?

superboyac:
Are you able to post any further details?
-Renegade (September 13, 2011, 05:12 AM)
--- End quote ---
I'm working on it.  I have a detailed list of requirements, and I'll post it soon.

superboyac:
I've added the requirements to the top post.  I'll modify them as things become more clear.

allen:
I'm pretty sure you could do all this using the advanced custom fields plugin, and a custom theme.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version