ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Pledge & Final Release: Paste Text Like

<< < (4/8) > >>

anandcoral:
Updated the version and removed 'beta' in original post, to release as final version.

Regards,

Anand

ralfs:
Hi,

Congratulations, I find this little tool very nice.
It could replace some other tools on my PC.
Therefore I've some suggestions:

* I would like to use other keys than the listed ones, e.g. WIN & INS. Is this possible?
* It would be nice if a second hotkey could call my most used command (Plain text) without further klicks or keys
* For keyboardusing it would be faster to select and execute the different commands by prefixed numbers in the dialogbox like in FARR (e.g. 1=Plain text, 2=Mimic..., 3=UpperCase, ...)

anandcoral:
Yes, ralfs, you can change the hotkey from the 'settings' option (right click on tray icon for the menu). I have kept only the standard keys as special keys behave differently if language is different.

Yes, you can just press the underlined hotkey of the PTL popup menu, i.e Win+v then u to get 'uppercase' or Win+v then r followed by a to remove all blank spaces and duplicate blank lines from the text and paste it.

Regards,

Anand

ralfs:
Hello Anand,

thanks for reply.
I have kept only the standard keys as special keys behave differently if language is different.
--- End quote ---
In my mind the "standard-special-keys" like Del, Ins, Home, End, ... dosn't have different behaviour in different languages.
So WIN & INS is working well by modifying the ini-file directly: 

[Settings]
hotkey=#INS

Yes, you can just press the underlined hotkey of the PTL popup menu
--- End quote ---
Yes, thanks, but the underlined hotkeys aren't very highlighted. So you have to memorize them or search the text for underlined letters.
Can they be highlighted bold or red?
Or another suggestion: the gray boarder on the right is as to the manner born for hints.

It would be nice if a second hotkey could call my most used command (Plain text) without further klicks or keys
--- End quote ---
What do you think about a second program hotkey for a preferred action (in my case: Plain text) without popup menu?

KRSMAV:
yes Yes YES to a hotkey for paste plain text without going through the popup window.

Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version