ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Pledge & Final Release: Paste Text Like

<< < (2/8) > >>

anandcoral:
yes @nudone, I initially added the formatted text, like say for upper, proper etc. cases, hex color value, etc., but I found that they are taking few milliseconds each time a user opens the PTL menu. He/she may be interested in pasting a 'Proper Case' text, though PTL took time in formatting other formats. So I decided to keep it as an option in 'Settings' (not complete yet) to 'Enable preview text Y/N'.

@rjbull you are right. PTL will offer the most commonly-needed text manipulations, directly. It will not be a clipboard manager. In fact it works only on the last copied text.

I request you to try copy 120,140,170 (the numbers with commas is a rgb color value) and press Win+v and select 'Show Color'. You can see what color the rgb values represent, in the menu itself. This will help a lot to developers like me. :)

Thanks all for the suggestions.

Regards,

Anand

kyrathaba:
Sounds like a handy utility, anand!  :Thmbsup:

anandcoral:
Well, by grace of GOD and good wishes of friends, I am hectically busy with my project work. Though I need them but was unable to fulfill my heart desires, which is here  :)

We are celebrating Durga Puja here in Bengal, India now. So, got some time free and am happy to say that latest beta of Paste Text Like is uploaded. Still have the "Pasteboard" and "Show Color" option due, but this is more or less ready for normal user usage.

Hope to hear some comments and feedback.

Regards

Anand

Jibz:
This is just a random thought I had when I saw this tool -- would it be useful to have an option to paste as html? i.e. substitute characters like <>& etc. with their html escapes.

anandcoral:
Well @Jibz, that's in back of my mind, but I want to complete the version 1.0 first with what I envisioned.

Have noted it both for Text2Html and Html2Text options, for next version.

I welcome you to use Paste Text Like and give some feedback.

Regards,

Anand

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version