ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Pledge & Final Release: Paste Text Like

<< < (6/8) > >>

anandcoral:
Thanks empyrean for the feedback.

Yes I have a simple Html2Text logic, which remove all html tags, but your suggestion requires to keep the <a> tags. I will see how to give both options. Your suggestion on file name also implies that I have to give some option to user to remove/change the invalid characters.

Actually I wanted PTL to be very simple and straight forward. It should work out of box and mostly for all users. But there are advance users who like to control the things  :)

Ok I will plan and give the options, but will try to keep it simple and minimal, else it will also become same like other similar apps and slow down.

Regards,

Anand

empyrean:
Thanks, Anand.

I agree you should preserve the simplicity of use you've been able to achieve.  I was hoping these options would be compatible with that objective.

panzer:
http://www.addictivetips.com/windows-tips/change-format-text-case-remove-blank-spaces-from-text-clipboard-paste-text-like/

anandcoral:
Thank you panzer, for the link  :).

Regards,

Anand

ralfs:
Any news about a hotkey for paste plain text?

Still hopefully waiting.

Regards
Ralf

In a quick response I may give a definable hotkey for paste plain text, via ini itself, so that advance user can get started while I make the dialog windows.
Anand-anandcoral (January 11, 2012, 11:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

Let me see.

* - option to lock selected PTL menus (as suggested by TaoPhoenix) so that the most used by user can be at the main popup
* - short cut key of each menu as decided by user
* - hotkey setup max 4, on user choice menus (as requested by ralfs and KRSMAV)
* - Some new menu options to manipulate text like text2html and vice versa, etc. (as suggested by Jibz)Hmmm.., looks like I can do it.  :)

But, yes but, the configuration option for the above need some time to make, which is in very short supply to me (oh how I hoped GOD should upgrade the day time to 48 hours).
-anandcoral (January 11, 2012, 11:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version