ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Looking for alternative for wallet.

<< < (3/3)

4wd:
Then, I bought a Dango wallet during the kickstarter.  And nothing else will do now.-wraith808 (September 10, 2017, 04:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Good luck getting through any kind of security with that.
-Deozaan (September 10, 2017, 09:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Was thinking the exact same thing  ;D

Here's mine:

I have two, one has the 5 cards that I carry everyday, (DL, 2x Debit, CC, Medicare) plus I can stick a few notes in the slot at the back.
The other has cards like non-reloadable VISA, Public Transport RFID, etc and I don't carry it unless I happen to need the cards in it.

Together they'll fit in a front pocket easily and each is about half the thickness of a deck of cards.

Any loyalty/shop cards were migrated to the banking app on the phone long ago so no need to carry those, (no real need for one of the debit cards either since the phone NFC takes care of that or cash out via cardless at an ATM).

wraith808:
Then, I bought a Dango wallet during the kickstarter.  And nothing else will do now.
-wraith808 (September 10, 2017, 04:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Good luck getting through any kind of security with that.
-Deozaan (September 10, 2017, 09:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Already have several times.  Just take the tool out, and it's compliant.  And I don't use the tool, so no problems on that regard.

And it's definitely less bulky than the ezgo (and many so called minimalist wallets) with the number of cards I have, and just as easy to get to them.  I carry around 3 credit cards, insurance card, license, and HSA card in the front, and 2 medical insurance cards, AAA card, work entry card, amusement park card (which I could do without, but knowing me, I'd forget it when I go), and Costco card in the back.

Looking for alternative for wallet.

And I stick it in my front pocket with my keys very easily, and the lanyard lets me just grab it from my pocket to use the scan card for work very easily.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version