ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor Auto Upload/ftp/imageshack/dropbox/etc using ZUploader

<< < (7/8) > >>

du1mga:
Hi Mr. Mauser,

thanks for the fast replay. Yes I have downloaded the advised software. Will give it a try. It will take some day's,
because the list I have to do is to long.

In any case thank you for all the info you was giving me.

Regards DU1MGA

mouser:
It does seem like something that would be useful to be able to do, so I am interested in making sure it can be done fairly easily with either SC or MiniCap.  Perhaps someone might even write a coding snack that will periodically trigger MiniCap and the upload.

wales:
I went to zuploader site and saw this message.

"Active development has been ceased for ZScreen and ZUploader in favour of ShareX and ShareXmod, which are built on the solid foundation of ZUploader."

Have I searched for the incorrect software.
Thank you

mouser:
Screenshot Captor has already been updated to work with the new incarnation of ZUploader, aka ShareX, and will automatically use it if it's installed.

Though I must admit this is the first i've heard of "ShareXMod" -- I don't know what the "Mod" part is.

Looks like I might have to update SC again to detect ShareXMod in addition to ShareX.

SuitedAces:
Hi:
I'm brandnew but got something working.  When I uploaded got this...http://goo.gl/sofhU.  What do I do next?  

My goal is to upload an Excel file to my blog at blogspot.  Is it possible?

Thanks,
David

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version