ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor Auto Upload/ftp/imageshack/dropbox/etc using ZUploader

<< < (2/8) > >>

cmpm:
Thanks, I haven't played with it yet but I did set up the sites and email, which was easy.
Will test and play when I have time.

This certainly a big plus for SC.
Others will shoot and upload to sites but that's it,
they don't have the excellent capture, edit and other abilities of SC.

Steven Avery:
Hi,

Ok, I'm impressed.  I know we were discussing zScreen and zUploader and it looks like screenshot captor simply gives you that much more versatility on the screen shot and manipulation and annotation area. kewl. So I now have a download (hmm.. have to figger out how to register) and will try some in the days ahead.

Interestingly, the Bits du Jour tonight (ends in an hour or so) has been CloudZap.  CloudZap has similarity to zUploader in terms of upload integration.

However it works through setting up a queue by pointing to a file, or using their printer driver for a PDF OR through .. SnagIt for direct pic integration. The problem is that SnagIt is pricey, messing up the deal.  The rest is still interesting, but that should go on a regular thread.   

Shalom,
Steven

mouser:
I've posted a screencast video showing how ZUploader works with Screenshot Captor:

* https://www.donationcoder.com/screencasts/dc/3ds/sc18/sc18.html

Midnight Rambler:
Great idea.  Never realized that many of the screenshots I take do end-up on photobucket.  Integration into SC saves a step.

mtaki:
With latest version of ZUploader it does not work.

The ZUploader windows pops up but no uploading starts

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version