ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Must-have apps in the System tray?

<< < (39/41) > >>

steeladept:
"Man of many interests"; hmm - at least I think I used to be. But as I am getting older I am noticing my list of interests is narrowing. There has been far too much "chit'chat" in my life; but now I can see that my life too will end, so more and more often I am thinking "get to the point of what really matters", or something like that. But of course not all day yet - then I wouldn't be here at DC, would I.  :o  ;)
-Curt (June 08, 2007, 12:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

What do you mean, isn't this what it all boils down to anyway ;)

Curt:
.. isn't this what it all boils down to anyway ;)-steeladept (June 08, 2007, 03:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

I would like to think there is meaning to life even if the electricity was gone.

steeladept:
I would like to think there is meaning to life even if the electricity was gone.
-Curt (June 08, 2007, 05:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

I agree.  In my life it is my girls. :Thmbsup: Cindy :Thmbsup: Gwen :Thmbsup: Heidi (Adelheid for the Germans out there ;))

lanux128:
hmm.. then maybe for me, it's software.. that's why i spend so much time (relatively) at DC .. :)

Curt:
steeladept; On a certain point of time in the future there will be a generation that will not have any kids, because the planet and the human race ran out of time. I will like to think that this generation also has a meaning with their life, as everybody else, even they don't get any children. I am saying this because no matter how much you love your girls, then it cannot be this "smaller" kind of love that gives the meaning. I cannot think that God is unjust, and this LAST generation's life will also have the same meaning as our's, if any. Follows that it must be a greater kind of love that gives the meaning of life. A greater LOVE.

Sorry for talking about these things on a IT site. How can I put it? Oh, yes:
I think a greater kind of LOVE is a must-have in the system tray! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version