ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Must-have apps in the System tray?

<< < (38/41) > >>

Darwin:
Nuclear energy acronyms? Whoa. :stars:-f0dder (June 08, 2007, 09:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

OK, you lost me...  :trout:

f0dder:
Nuclear energy acronyms? Whoa. :stars:-f0dder (June 08, 2007, 09:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

OK, you lost me...  :trout:
-Darwin (June 08, 2007, 09:33 AM)
--- End quote ---
Check the list of dicts in the pic Curt posted :)

Curt:
Nuclear energy acronyms? Whoa.-f0dder (June 08, 2007, 09:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

In my youth I was a soldier for many years, and learned that you must know your enemy. By this I am not saying that Nuclear Energy is my enemy, and DonationCoder's forum is of course not the place to debate this further, but because of your "comment" I will say that Tjernobyl and the others were not exactly new reactors, were they. In Japan they already think their newest technology to be so safe that they are building new reactors inside their cities! And if the present environmental situation continues to escalate, then we just might be forced to reconsider our attitude towards Nuclear Energy. Whoa!!

Darwin:
Ah... Oops! I hadn't clicked on the thumbnail... Wow, Curt - that is a very broad ranging list of English terms - you are obviously a man of many interests!

Curt:
"Man of many interests"; hmm - at least I think I used to be. But as I am getting older I am noticing my list of interests is narrowing. There has been far too much "chit'chat" in my life; but now I can see that my life too will end, so more and more often I am thinking "get to the point of what really matters", or something like that. But of course not all day yet - then I wouldn't be here at DC, would I.  :o  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version