ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Must-have apps in the System tray?

<< < (35/41) > >>

lanux128:
hmm.. that's strange because i just checked and the page is still there.. you're not behind some corporate firewall, are you.. :)

according to the website, there is no specific advantage other than the "same old detestible (sic) Microsoft-EULA".. as for me, i just keep the link handy in case Microsoft decides to discontinue any of the existing tools.. :)

f0dder:
Lots of the tools support a "accepteula" or whatever commandline argument, and apart from that my unattended windows setup CD adds "eula accepted" registry entries during install :]

tomos:
hmm.. that's strange because i just checked and the page is still there.. you're not behind some corporate firewall, are you.. :)-lanux128 (June 01, 2007, 04:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thats strange..
last year I had a problem accessing one particular website that everyone else (here) was able to get to -
maybe this is my one for 2007  :)

The router I have comes with a software firewall which I find very good but it could be at fault ..
not important at any rate!

lanux128:
then try this Google cache's link to see if it gets you the page.. :)

tomos:
then try this Google cache's link to see if it gets you the page.. :)
-lanux128 (June 01, 2007, 08:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

nope*,
- downloads dont work either .. (in FF or IE)
thanks anyways Lanux ...  :up:

*EDIT: meaning I got the google indexed page but not any further

PS. I just tested last years dud link (http://alax.info/blog/ntfslinks) & it works now -
at the time,
as I say, it didnt work for me for weeks literally & did for everyone else -
I was starting to get a bit of a complex at the time ... :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version