ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Must-have apps in the System tray?

<< < (25/41) > >>

dantheman:
:-[  When I'm stressed I'm tending to post too hasty - and I'm stressed right now: For two days we have been serving several hundred people more than usual, at work. Re-reading my "disclaimer" I can now see that becuse of my poor wording, I have yet again given the wrong impression: The M8 Free Clip WILL DO all these tricks! But the author removed the permanent memory part, meaning that these smart links will 'roll off' as soon as you add new clips, and so be almost worthless. Teasing only.

Hope I got it right this time...  8)
-Curt (April 27, 2007, 09:52 AM)
--- End quote ---
Very subtle indication on:
http://m8software.com/

You have to go to this text:
New to Multi-Clipboards? Why not start with our free version?
Click Here For Details

Phew!   :D

Curt:
"Phew!"?? I don't see it this way. The author doesn't pretent to be some kind of philanthropist or hide that he is trying to make a living out of programming. In my mind the problem is that I never cared to check these 'features', because I have no need for them, but only assumed they were fully available in the free version. (But who would ever need the $30 Spartan version then?) My bad it is.

Curt:
All this talk about clipboards, and yet no-one told us to have a look at giveawayoftheday... 
yesterday!

:(

Must-have apps in the System tray?

CleverCat:
I'm bookmarked to go there everyday!

:Thmbsup:

Curt:
I'm bookmarked to go there everyday! -CleverCat (April 28, 2007, 07:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

It is in fact my starting page... only, I have to start, don't I. And that day I didn't.
 :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version