ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Must-have apps in the System tray?

<< < (20/41) > >>

dantheman:
f0dder and mouser:

trimws / trimall must be given a page if its own, at DC!   :Thmbsup:

This little wonder-program shouldn't die un-noticed.

-

Only; I don't yet understand how to use trimws, and maybe I'm not the only one? Can I encourage f0dder to create some kind of a manual for beginners, please, to be placed on the program's new page?
-Curt (April 21, 2007, 04:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hey guys, i'm missing out on something here.
What's the name of this incredible program?
Where can i download it?

Curt:
A little thought only? No, f0dder, you give it a big thought, please!   :Thmbsup:

---

download here (look below the post):
Here you go :)

"trimall.exe" automatically trims all processes, has no GUI or status indication or whatever (thus the small size). It still won't trim system processes, and on a multiuser system it will probably only trim other people's processes if you have an administrative user account.

-f0dder (April 20, 2007, 08:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

trimws.zip = a direct link

CleverCat:
Yikes - I thought my sys tray was crowded - but most of you beat me...... ;D

My most valuable as a PC freak with a disability (Rheumatoid Arthritis) is my Sticky Keys! but.....

I still can't configure AHK to make sound when they are used as my XP sounds have gone South! :tellme:

Curt:
... my XP sounds have gone South! -CleverCat (April 22, 2007, 08:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

Start by checking the obvious: Control Panel > Sounds & Sound Units ...
 :tellme:

dantheman:
...download here (look below the post):
Here you go :)

"trimall.exe" automatically trims all processes, has no GUI or status indication or whatever (thus the small size). It still won't trim system processes, and on a multiuser system it will probably only trim other people's processes if you have an administrative user account.

-f0dder (April 20, 2007, 08:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

[ Invalid Attachment ] trimws.zip = a direct link
-Curt (April 21, 2007, 05:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks Curt!

I've downloaded it, unzipped it into it's own folded but clicking on trimall or trimws doesn't make anything happen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version