ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Must-have apps in the System tray?

<< < (2/41) > >>

brotherS:
Oh yeah, and of course I'm running the famous Miranda (https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=1201.0) 24/7 to enjoy some nice discussions in DonationCoder's IRC channel etc. -brotherS (March 15, 2006, 01:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

brotherS:
how do you login invisibly (if that's the correct term) with miranda? i can do it with yahoo/msn messenger but couldn't find a way in miranda... ;-)
-lanux128 (March 15, 2006, 02:57 AM)
--- End quote ---
I'm not using those 2 protocols in Miranda, but it works for ICQ in Miranda - logging in as 'invisible' is a bit counterproductive though, no? ;)

Since that's a bit offtopic here I suggest we talk about this in the IRC channel, cu there! :)

rjbull:
AllChars, F&RR, WinWarden, AHK, CLCL (clipboard manager), Windows Security Alert (i'd like to get rid of this, but can't...), KatMouse, -lanux128 (March 14, 2006, 08:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

I was interested to see both AllChars and AHK.  I'd have thought that AHK would have removed the need for AllChars?

What's KatMouse?

allen:

Screenshot Captor
mIRC
WinPatrol
Opera mail notification
Palm Sync thing
AceText (clipboard manager/snippet collector)
Google Talk
mouser's find and run robot, as you know
. . . and mouser's ClipBoard Help + Spell (Overlapping with AceText :)
Toddler Keys (To keep my son/cat from messing with my computer)
The fledgling LaunchBar Commander
NVIDIA junk, have been too lazy to remove it
AntiVir Guard
Infuzer (puts weather info in my palm calendar)
Process Tamer
Sound stuff, too lazy to remove
File-Ex dialog extender
generic windows volume and drive widgets

jgpaiva:

Screenshot Captor
Wireless Icon
Miranda
One of my own ahk scripts
network icon
MSN Messenger
sound icon
add/remove hardware
energy management icon
FARR
Directory Opus
ClipBoard Help And Spell
Stickyes
AllSnap

This basically means that all apps but the default windows ones and all snap running in the tray were found at or by donationcoder.com :D

brotherS:
Sound stuff, too lazy to remove
-allen (March 15, 2006, 11:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

This often (not always) is a good indicator to see within 0.4 seconds how experienced a Windows user is ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version