ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 RELEASE: Portable Extension Warlock

<< < (12/13) > >>

hamradio:
Acknowledged. Will report back. Stand by.

Edit: works.
-stisev (May 11, 2015, 09:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you for the quick test as well. :)

hamradio:
The following update has a couple new features...

RECOMMENDED UPDATE:

1. Added the ability to create the icons for existing applications and automatically for new and edited applications if they don't already exist to read from them instead of from the application executable each time.
2.You may customize them as long as the filename/directory structure and image width/height is followed.
3.Launcher was updated for key press find of applications by first letter only.

Note if application icons are not found, then it should fall back to the application executable.

Enjoy and as always let me know if bugs are found. :)

Download link in 1st post.

lanux128:
1. Added the ability to create the icons for existing applications and automatically for new and edited applications if they don't already exist to read from them instead of from the application executable each time.
2.You may customize them as long as the filename/directory structure and image width/height is followed.
3.Launcher was updated for key press find of applications by first letter only.
-hamradio (January 05, 2016, 05:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the update, hamradio! I was able to use this feature #1 to add custom icons for CLI apps (e.g. ffmpeg). #3 is a nifty time-saver too.

hamradio:
Release Notes of 2.1.0.2

A few bugs from version 2.1.0 build 1 fixed.  Let me know if anymore are found.

Thanks for the update, hamradio! I was able to use this feature #1 to add custom icons for CLI apps (e.g. ffmpeg). #3 is a nifty time-saver too.
-lanux128 (January 05, 2016, 08:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're very welcome.

hamradio:
Release Notes of 2.1.0.5

An extremely rare non critical bug was fixed with the launcher.

Enjoy :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version