ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 RELEASE: Portable Extension Warlock

<< < (11/13) > >>

mouser:
I know hamradio is going to be keen to look into these issues -- though you should know he has been in the hospital until recently so he may be a bit delayed in responding.

dcsev:
Thanks for the heads up mouser. No worries on the timing. Been waiting forever for this, so I am patient ;)

With that said,
The best, most ideal functionality would be a utility that when double click, would assign file associations to windows explorer based on the (portable )user entries.

That way there would be no middle man like PEW.  Is this possible? mouser? I haven't seen anything like this.  Is there even a chance of building something like this?

hamradio:
Bug #1:...
-stisev (April 19, 2015, 07:27 PM)
--- End quote ---
I will fix the bug a little later as I am still working on getting accustomed to the computer chair again.

1. CRITICAL:...
--- End quote ---
1. Mine was never meant to take over normal file associations on the computer even while just running.  I remember a program that could do what you want...but I cannot find the link right off in my bookmarks.

4. Minor: Should have AUTO...
--- End quote ---
2. Perhaps at some point.

hamradio:
BUG FIX UPDATE:
1. A few bugs fixed.

See first post for download link. :)

dcsev:
Acknowledged. Will report back. Stand by.

Edit: works.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version