ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 RELEASE: Portable Extension Warlock

<< < (9/13) > >>

hamradio:
Is it possible to start launcher with text file parameter?

I mean: such text file would contain the list of files I would like to open and PEW could do one of these steps:
1. for each file start associated application
2. start application associated with all files extensions and:
- pass list of files to it
- pass all files as parameters
3. just pass the list over.

It would be nice if I could use PEW together with Total Commander. Since TC can generate temporary file with list of all things selected (%L parameter) I could help if PEW was able to handle it.
-fenixproductions (November 21, 2014, 02:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not sure on that request and is why I haven't replied before now as I want to think it would be a little confusing but unsure at this time...

fenixproductions:
Not sure on that request and is why I haven't replied before now as I want to think it would be a little confusing but unsure at this time...-hamradio (November 25, 2014, 11:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

Why confusing? Can PEW handle selection of many files?
If yes than I have simpler idea: get files selection from text file (passed to PEW as parameter) and act normally.

So… if my text file contains list:
c:\test1.txt
c:\test2.txt
then PEW would work like two text files were dropped into DropZone.

hamradio:
Can PEW handle selection of many files?
-fenixproductions (November 26, 2014, 04:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

Not at this time as it can only handle one.

hamradio:
Version 2.0.0 build 1 now available!!

RECOMMENDED UPDATE:

1. Rewrote quite a bit of the code in the launcher and the launch file editor and should be at least a little better.

lanux128:
Just chiming in to say that PEW is an awesome upgrade to ChoiceEditor which I was using previously. :up:

"Open With" window showing alternate launchers for the extension "ahk"

ProTip: you can access the "configuration editor" via the system menu of the "Open With" window.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version